Asian wedding bridal show set to ExCeL this weekend
- Credit: Archant
Europe’s largest Asian wedding show will be held at ExCeL London this weekend.
The ultimate wedding shopping experience is coming to the Royal Victoria Dock as part of India Fashion Week London.
Existing and upcoming designers from India will exhibit their colourful designs alongside the latest trends and collections from leading designers.
The show will include a bridal couture lounge area where couples will receive expert advice in one-to-one consultations, as well as a showstopping catwalk show parading one off pieces and couture.
Organiser Manny Singh said: “The industry is growing year-on-year and the exhibitions reflect that, which is why we are Europe’s largest Asian Wedding Show.
You may also want to watch:
“We really have both our exhibitors and the public in mind when putting the show together, as we want both parties to get the best and most out of this event.”
The show is open from 11am to 7pm on Saturday and 10am to 6pm on Sunday.
- 1 Car abandoned after triple shooting and stabbing at Forest Gate barber
- 2 Beckton man due to be sentenced for sexual assault of young girl
- 3 14 charged with alleged drug dealing and money laundering offences
- 4 'A key moment': Plans to expand ExCeL by 21,000sqm approved
- 5 Family sends 'heartfelt thanks' after missing East Ham girl found
- 6 Government allocates millions of pounds to help people through winter - how much did your area receive?
- 7 Update: Girl, 14, missing from East Ham found
- 8 The most expensive houses sold in your east London borough in August
- 9 Men remain in hospital after triple shooting
- 10 'Hi-tech AI' butcher's shop opening in Stratford
Tickets cost from £10. For more information, visit nationalasianweddingshow.co.uk