Apppeal after man goes missing from hospital
Newham is the centre of a missing person appeal after a 35-year-old man with depression walked out of a hospital in Middlesex.
Virginus Uselis was last seen on Thursday at around 1.40pm leaving the grounds of Uxbridge hospital.
A Lithuanian national who works in the building trade, his last known address was in Plaistow, but he is known to frequent the Newham areas especially Manor Park.
He is a white male, 5ft 6ins tall with short receding dark hair and of slim build. He has a moustache and a beard.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of Mr Uselis as he suffers from depression.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on Mr Uselis whereabouts is asked to contact Uxbridge CID on 0300 123 1212 quoting reference 11MIS010051.
- 1 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 2 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 3 Worshippers at mosque in Upton Park aim to raise £35k for Royal British Legion's Poppy Appeal 2021
- 4 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 5 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 6 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 7 Man given community order for 26 counts of criminal damage after scratching name into property
- 8 Tom Hiddleston to appear as MCM Comic Con returns to ExCeL London in Royal Docks
- 9 Thames Barrier closing for 200th time amid potential east London flooding
- 10 Newham mathematician to fill in for Countdown presenter and expectant mum Rachel Riley