Apppeal after man goes missing from hospital
Newham is the centre of a missing person appeal after a 35-year-old man with depression walked out of a hospital in Middlesex.
Virginus Uselis was last seen on Thursday at around 1.40pm leaving the grounds of Uxbridge hospital.
A Lithuanian national who works in the building trade, his last known address was in Plaistow, but he is known to frequent the Newham areas especially Manor Park.
He is a white male, 5ft 6ins tall with short receding dark hair and of slim build. He has a moustache and a beard.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of Mr Uselis as he suffers from depression.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on Mr Uselis whereabouts is asked to contact Uxbridge CID on 0300 123 1212 quoting reference 11MIS010051.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 3 Leyton Orient still looking to add one or two new signings
- 4 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 5 Engineering student wins place at Princeton University
- 6 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 7 A look back at floods which have devastated east London since 2016
- 8 Meet the Forest Gate pastor supporting athletes at Tokyo Olympics 2020
- 9 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 10 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79