Apppeal after man goes missing from hospital
Newham is the centre of a missing person appeal after a 35-year-old man with depression walked out of a hospital in Middlesex.
Virginus Uselis was last seen on Thursday at around 1.40pm leaving the grounds of Uxbridge hospital.
A Lithuanian national who works in the building trade, his last known address was in Plaistow, but he is known to frequent the Newham areas especially Manor Park.
He is a white male, 5ft 6ins tall with short receding dark hair and of slim build. He has a moustache and a beard.
Officers are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare of Mr Uselis as he suffers from depression.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information on Mr Uselis whereabouts is asked to contact Uxbridge CID on 0300 123 1212 quoting reference 11MIS010051.
- 1 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 2 Vandal targets St Antony statue outside church in Forest Gate
- 3 Lewis Hamilton-backed vegan burger joint to open in Stratford
- 4 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 5 Rumours over empty Stratford estate homes quashed in meeting
- 6 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 7 Blaze under control at block of flats being built in Canning Town
- 8 'Petrified' cat reunited with kittens after 'pursuit' in Canning Town
- 9 Newham charity hands out 500 food parcels to 'vulnerable' international students struggling with Covid-19
- 10 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation