Appeal to find man still missing from Forest Gate
- Credit: Archant
Police are growing increasingly concerned for the welfare of a missing 53-year-old man from Forest Gate and have made a renewed appeal for information about his whereabouts.
Rafik Ali left his home address in Wolseley Road, Forest Gate at 2pm on Friday, April 10.
He was last seen at approximately 7pm on Friday, April 24, on Parkland Walk near Finsbury Park.
He is described as an Asian man with black and grey hair wearing a navy jacket, grey jogging trousers and grey trainers and suffers from dementia.
Mr Ali’s son, Shahin Alam, appealed for help to find his father.
He said: “We are really worried about our Dad for his safety and wellbeing especially given his medical condition. Any help would be greatly appreciated.”
Officers urge anyone with information on his whereabouts to call police on 101 or Missing People on 116 000.
- 1 First Omicron case reported in Newham
- 2 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 3 'London is moving east': City Hall's Crystal move confirmed for New Year
- 4 Warning issued over fake Omicron variant test scam
- 5 Leyton Orient could send goalkeeper Sargeant back out on loan
- 6 East London man charged with six terrorism offences
- 7 'Extremely violent' Forest Gate robbery filmed by onlookers
- 8 Late Maupay equaliser holds West Ham to Brighton draw
- 9 Things to do in east London this weekend
- 10 Members of Mali Boys gang jailed for supplying Class A drugs into Essex