Appeal for help to find man missing from Canning Town
- Credit: MPS
The police are appealing for help to find a man who was reported missing more than a week ago.
Marius Aionesei, who is from the Canning Town area, was last seen at home at about 6pm on Saturday, March 27.
The 34-year-old was reported missing the following day by his housemates.
A Met Police spokesperson said: "Marius’s disappearance is out of character and officers are concerned for his welfare."
Romanian by birth, Marius is described as of average height and of medium build, with dark brown hair. He wears glasses. It is not known what he might be wearing.
You may also want to watch:
A number of enquiries have been carried out to find Marius, but it is not known where he may have travelled to. Officers are urging him to make contact.
Anyone who has seen Marius, or who knows of his whereabouts, should contact police via 101 quoting the reference Cad 7194/28Mar.
- 1 Ex-student who got MIT scholarship sets up tutor business to help others
- 2 'Council houses now': Protesters stage action over empty homes
- 3 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 4 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 5 Website helps disadvantaged youth understand job roles to raise aspirations
- 6 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 7 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover