There With You: Stratford aparthotel offers free rooms to NHS workers
- Credit: Google Maps
A Stratford aparthotel is offering NHS workers a free room in a bid to support key workers during the coronavirus crisis.
Roomzzz, which has 10 sites across the country including one in West Ham Lane, is donating an initial 2,000 overnight stays to healthcare professionals during the pandemic.
Many workers are being asked to locate themselves in specific areas or isolate themselves from family while they support those affected.
Naveen Ahmed, founder of Roomzzz owner The Parklane Group, said: “In these unprecedented times, we want to do what we can to support our brilliant NHS, who are on the front line of the fight against this outbreak and coping with unbelievable situations in a remarkably professional and brave manner.
“If we as a business can help in any way, then we stand ready to support the cause.”
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit roomzzz.com/contact
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Fan's column: West Ham are in the mix to battle it out with the big boys
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 Mayor vows to continue Newham free school meals scheme
- 8 New partnership to provide scholarships for Newham law students
- 9 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
- 10 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham