All change on Stratford buses
Westfield Stratford City will have buses run from a designated station from tomorrow and two of the services will be new to Stratford.
Four routes now call at the new Stratford City Bus Station next to the main entrance of the Westfield shopping centre.
These are route 97 from Chingford, Walthamstow and Leyton, route 241 from Custom House and Plaistow, route 339 from Shadwell and Old Ford, and route D8 from the Isle of Dogs and Bow.
Routes 97 and 339 are serving the Stratford area for the first time and the frequency of route 97 will increase from every 10 minutes to every 8 minutes during the day from Monday to Saturday, every 12 minutes during Sunday shopping times.
All other routes in Stratford town centre will continue with temporary stopping arrangements until the existing bus station reopens in mid-October but route D8 will no longer stop there.
You may also want to watch:
Passengers will be able to check changes to the routes in leaflets and posters which will be distributed in the area by Transport for London.
- 1 Fried chicken outlet to open at Westfield in Stratford
- 2 Clean-up underway after flash floods hit Newham
- 3 More than 20 places in Newham hit by flooding, council says
- 4 Ceiling panels collapse and operations cancelled at hospital after flooding
- 5 Tributes to Pearly King of Newham who has died aged 79
- 6 The secondary schools in Newham rated outstanding by Ofsted
- 7 Leyton Orient boss Jackett full of praise for Sotiriou after Magpies win
- 8 School's out!: Newham puts on jam-packed summer holiday activities programme
- 9 Flooding causes road and rail disruption across east London
- 10 Queen's 1983 visit to St Mary Magdalene's marked with unveiling of new plaque