All change on Stratford buses
Westfield Stratford City will have buses run from a designated station from tomorrow and two of the services will be new to Stratford.
Four routes now call at the new Stratford City Bus Station next to the main entrance of the Westfield shopping centre.
These are route 97 from Chingford, Walthamstow and Leyton, route 241 from Custom House and Plaistow, route 339 from Shadwell and Old Ford, and route D8 from the Isle of Dogs and Bow.
Routes 97 and 339 are serving the Stratford area for the first time and the frequency of route 97 will increase from every 10 minutes to every 8 minutes during the day from Monday to Saturday, every 12 minutes during Sunday shopping times.
All other routes in Stratford town centre will continue with temporary stopping arrangements until the existing bus station reopens in mid-October but route D8 will no longer stop there.
You may also want to watch:
Passengers will be able to check changes to the routes in leaflets and posters which will be distributed in the area by Transport for London.
- 1 Letter: Targeted response in London to Indian Covid variant
- 2 Man tried to become comic book character by stabbing teen in park toilets
- 3 Leyton Orient confident next manager will take them to the next level
- 4 Indian variant of Covid-19 - what's the situation in London?
- 5 Ex-police officer among group jailed for £850k intercept from rival gangs
- 6 West Ham Women bow out of FA Cup at Manchester City
- 7 Architects awarded £300K contract for Stratford Station makeover
- 8 Newham to roll out greener fleet as part of £20m plans
- 9 Family of man who died after attack in Canning Town pays tribute to a 'loving, generous' father
- 10 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total