All change on Stratford buses
Westfield Stratford City will have buses run from a designated station from tomorrow and two of the services will be new to Stratford.
Four routes now call at the new Stratford City Bus Station next to the main entrance of the Westfield shopping centre.
These are route 97 from Chingford, Walthamstow and Leyton, route 241 from Custom House and Plaistow, route 339 from Shadwell and Old Ford, and route D8 from the Isle of Dogs and Bow.
Routes 97 and 339 are serving the Stratford area for the first time and the frequency of route 97 will increase from every 10 minutes to every 8 minutes during the day from Monday to Saturday, every 12 minutes during Sunday shopping times.
All other routes in Stratford town centre will continue with temporary stopping arrangements until the existing bus station reopens in mid-October but route D8 will no longer stop there.
Passengers will be able to check changes to the routes in leaflets and posters which will be distributed in the area by Transport for London.
- 1 Canning Town fire 'involving freezer' prompts safety warnings
- 2 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 3 Newham primary schools top national league tables
- 4 £1m Newham lottery ticket winner finally claims their jackpot prize
- 5 'Strict licensing laws and pandemic to blame for Newham exodus,' letting agent claims
- 6 O's boss Jackett heaps praise on entire side not just Drinan and Smith
- 7 Festive events and family days out in east London this weekend
- 8 Service users overcharged total of £5m by council accounting 'screw up'
- 9 Man jailed for rape after attacking woman walking back from Canning Town
- 10 12 people wanted after unlinked Newham robberies