£300 reward offered for missing East Ham family cat
- Credit: Sabina Lescevic
The family are offering the reward for the return of their much loved pet who has been missing for over two weeks.
One-year-old Barny, who has different coloured eyes, was last seen near the family home in Roman Road, East Ham on Saturday, February 6.
Despite checking with vets, as Barny was mircochipped, and the council about accidents no trace could be found.
Three days later owner Sabina Lescevic, 23 launched a full scale campaign using social media and putting up posters.
But with the trail now seemingly cold his desperate owners are offering the reward for information to help find him.
You may also want to watch:
“I have a feeling he has been stolen.” Said Sabina. “I want them to know we miss him.”
“The house is so empty. Barny was my cat, he was always sleeping with me.”
- 1 WATCH: Footage emerges of Beckton Alps ski slope
- 2 Driver, 18, wanted for driving wrong way through Blackwall Tunnel
- 3 'We haven't waited to act': Newham primary schools extend days to help pupils catch up after pandemic
- 4 Cause of death remains unknown after body found in disused Forest Gate pub
- 5 Views sought on future of Newham as local plan set for refresh
- 6 Jailed man caught with knife in Stratford to be handed court order
- 7 Body found in derelict pub in Forest Gate
- 8 Forest Gate triple shooting: 'Safety is everybody's business,' councillor says
- 9 Hundreds arrested after police crackdown on county lines
- 10 Road and rail disruptions to expect in east London this week
The whole family including mum, Angelica, 45, dad, Antaolijus, 46 and fellow family pet, ginger cat Tiger all want him back home.
“Mum is really upset,” said Sabina. “She is still looking out calling his name.”
And Tiger is also feeling the lost of his best buddy.
“Tiger stopped eating for a few days.” Said Sabina. “He has noticed something, they were always together and now he is alone.
“We bought two cats so they could grow up together.”
Anyone with information can call Sabina on 07572 106066 or tweet using #bringbarnyhome