Steward’s quest to return photos left at Upton Park to owner
- Credit: Archant
A former West Ham United chief steward is hoping to return pictures found at the Boleyn Ground to their owner before the ground is demolished.
Jackie Lange, who is currently playing an extra in the Final Score filming at the ground, discovered the pictures on a board alongside writing and flowers in the Upton Park press box, in the upper west corner of the stadium.
The images have the name Anthony Jeeves on them, and Jackie, 40, wants to trace his family and see if they want them returned before filming ends and the ground is knocked down to make way for homes.
But time is running out.
“This is the last day of filming,” Jackie said.
You may also want to watch:
“If we don’t finish tonight we might need to do another day, but I don’t think us public will be able to get into the ground once the filming is done.
“We need to find the family before 5am, when we finish filming.
- 1 Watch the moment 'stolen' car drives into vehicles in East Ham
- 2 Otas Sarkus: Two charged with murder after fatal shooting
- 3 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 4 Kacem Mokrane: Newham man amongst seven charged with 2017 murder
- 5 Machetes, zombie and lock knives: Five plead guilty after police seize 128 weapons in Plaistow
- 6 West Ham Academy legend receives honorary doctorate from UEL
- 7 Depth up front is going to be vital says Leyton Orient boss Jackett
- 8 Jailed: 'Sadistically cruel' East Ham man who raped, assaulted victim
- 9 Otas Sarkus: Three men arrested after Upton Park fatal shooting
- 10 Silvertown man jailed after police seize drugs with street value of £750k
“We can get it unscrewed and back to the family because otherwise it’s going to be knocked down with the ground.”
If you know who the pictures may belong to please contact Jackie on 07717 542503.