Newham Remembrance Day 2013: list of services across the borough
- Credit: Archant
A number of services are being held in Newham on Remembrance Sunday to remember those who have died in conflict. Read on for more details of what will be happening.
List of Sunday services
East Ham Cenotaph, Central Park, High Street South - ceremony takes place at 10.55am. Procession leaves from Newham Town Hall at 10.30am. Members of the Royal British Legion will also parade from High Street South.
All Saints West Ham Parish Church, Church Street, is holding a service at 10.30am.
St Mark’s Memorial, Factory Road, in the grounds of Brick Lane Music Hall, North Woolwich - service at 10.30am with a ceremony to follow at 10.55am. Members of the Royal British Legion parade from their branch headquarters in Constance Street to Factory Road, departing at 10.20am.
You may also want to watch:
St Luke’s Memorial in Tarling Road, Canning Town - service at 10.30am with ceremony at 10.55am.
- 1 Traffic cameras installed to catch Newham drivers who ignore road signs
- 2 Man arrested in east London for terrorist offences
- 3 Foodbank offering lifeline to foreign students left destitute by pandemic
- 4 Parking charges, Covid, unneutered cats and driving into London
- 5 Man arrested after car smashes into house in Maryland
- 6 Plans for special needs hub at Little Ilford School given green light
- 7 Guilty: Men from Forest Gate and East Ham who raped two women during brothel robbery
- 8 East Ham barber disappointed by Covid-19 lockdown easing roadmap
- 9 Person found dead on tracks at Plaistow Underground station
- 10 Upminster killer boasted about hacking teen to death with machete in street