Newham Remembrance Day 2013: list of services across the borough
- Credit: Archant
A number of services are being held in Newham on Remembrance Sunday to remember those who have died in conflict. Read on for more details of what will be happening.
List of Sunday services
East Ham Cenotaph, Central Park, High Street South - ceremony takes place at 10.55am. Procession leaves from Newham Town Hall at 10.30am. Members of the Royal British Legion will also parade from High Street South.
All Saints West Ham Parish Church, Church Street, is holding a service at 10.30am.
St Mark’s Memorial, Factory Road, in the grounds of Brick Lane Music Hall, North Woolwich - service at 10.30am with a ceremony to follow at 10.55am. Members of the Royal British Legion parade from their branch headquarters in Constance Street to Factory Road, departing at 10.20am.
You may also want to watch:
St Luke’s Memorial in Tarling Road, Canning Town - service at 10.30am with ceremony at 10.55am.
- 1 Call for 'zero tolerance' crackdown on Newham gangs
- 2 Election 2021: Live updates for GLA, by-election and referendum
- 3 Woman arrested in Custom House fatal stabbing and shooting investigation
- 4 Guilty: 'Depraved' rapist who targeted and robbed lone women at night
- 5 Man hit by car in alleged Canning Town 'fight' dies from injuries
- 6 Fly-tippers dump loft insulation, building waste and sink on Wanstead Flats
- 7 Leyton Orient defender Josh Coulson set to depart
- 8 Teenagers killed in London in 2021 so far nears 2020 total
- 9 12 countries announced on travel green list from May 17
- 10 Elections: London mayor and Assembly member, East Ham cllr and referendum