Newham Remembrance Day 2013: list of services across the borough
- Credit: Archant
A number of services are being held in Newham on Remembrance Sunday to remember those who have died in conflict. Read on for more details of what will be happening.
List of Sunday services
East Ham Cenotaph, Central Park, High Street South - ceremony takes place at 10.55am. Procession leaves from Newham Town Hall at 10.30am. Members of the Royal British Legion will also parade from High Street South.
All Saints West Ham Parish Church, Church Street, is holding a service at 10.30am.
St Mark’s Memorial, Factory Road, in the grounds of Brick Lane Music Hall, North Woolwich - service at 10.30am with a ceremony to follow at 10.55am. Members of the Royal British Legion parade from their branch headquarters in Constance Street to Factory Road, departing at 10.20am.
You may also want to watch:
St Luke’s Memorial in Tarling Road, Canning Town - service at 10.30am with ceremony at 10.55am.
- 1 Roof destroyed by fire in Upton Park
- 2 Guilty: Who was jailed across east London in July?
- 3 Tyrese Omotoye impresses on O's trial as Ouss Cisse looks set to depart
- 4 Jailed: 'Violent' Beckton man who threatened to chop off ex-partner's head
- 5 New developments given the green light in Newham so far this year
- 6 Forest Gate flats bid gets green light despite neighbours' objections
- 7 Steward admits lanyard theft ahead of Euro 2020 final
- 8 Next court date for drink driving accused after Beckton collision
- 9 Woodford Green and Forest Gate residents criticise councils over flooding
- 10 Lanzini enjoying deeper role for West Ham in pre-season