Newham College exhibition to give fashion show insight
Visitors to an exhibition hosted by Newham College will be given a rare insight into the work that goes into putting on a fashion show.
The exhibition, Catwalk to Cover, will be held at the college’s Fashion and Textile Museum in Bermondsey until February 25.
It will feature more than 100 photographs by Britain’s leading catwalk photographers and clothes from fashion houses such as Prada.
Catwalk to Cover will show how photographers decide what part of a fashion show to focus on.
Head of the museum, Celia Jociey, said: “The work of catwalk photographers, Kirstin Sinclair, Chris Moore, Matthew Lever and Philip Meech, provide a fascintaing cross-spectrum of creative, innovative and British approaches to documenting the world’s most celebrated shows.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the exhibition and museum visit www.ftmlondon.org
- 1 Stephen Fry: Canning Town man to face court charged with murder
- 2 Man killed and two injured in triple shooting
- 3 'That is what this club is about' as Mark Noble wants to find West Ham fan
- 4 New primary school in Stratford welcomes first reception class
- 5 Police appeal to bystanders in alleged rape case
- 6 Indian restaurants to try in Newham, as recommended by readers
- 7 New Covid vaccine centres to open across east London
- 8 Steven Fry stabbing: Custom House victim named in murder investigation
- 9 Campaigners protest City Farm closure at Town Hall with 6,000-strong petition
- 10 Secondary claims to be 'billion-pound school' based on earnings research