Newham College exhibition to give fashion show insight
Visitors to an exhibition hosted by Newham College will be given a rare insight into the work that goes into putting on a fashion show.
The exhibition, Catwalk to Cover, will be held at the college’s Fashion and Textile Museum in Bermondsey until February 25.
It will feature more than 100 photographs by Britain’s leading catwalk photographers and clothes from fashion houses such as Prada.
Catwalk to Cover will show how photographers decide what part of a fashion show to focus on.
Head of the museum, Celia Jociey, said: “The work of catwalk photographers, Kirstin Sinclair, Chris Moore, Matthew Lever and Philip Meech, provide a fascintaing cross-spectrum of creative, innovative and British approaches to documenting the world’s most celebrated shows.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the exhibition and museum visit www.ftmlondon.org
- 1 Violent gang stuff sock in elderly woman's mouth and steal her jewellery
- 2 Covid vaccination hub opening in Westfield next week
- 3 Council rents offices to ambulance service to save money
- 4 Tributes to Newham cop who died after positive Covid-19 test
- 5 Police release image after teenager stabbed in Forest Gate robbery
- 6 NHS nurse assaulted at east London hospital
- 7 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 8 One in 20 may have had Covid-19 last week in Redbridge, Newham and Barking and Dagenham, figures suggest
- 9 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 10 Arrests after girl, 16, falls onto tracks at King George V DLR