Newham College exhibition to give fashion show insight
Visitors to an exhibition hosted by Newham College will be given a rare insight into the work that goes into putting on a fashion show.
The exhibition, Catwalk to Cover, will be held at the college’s Fashion and Textile Museum in Bermondsey until February 25.
It will feature more than 100 photographs by Britain’s leading catwalk photographers and clothes from fashion houses such as Prada.
Catwalk to Cover will show how photographers decide what part of a fashion show to focus on.
Head of the museum, Celia Jociey, said: “The work of catwalk photographers, Kirstin Sinclair, Chris Moore, Matthew Lever and Philip Meech, provide a fascintaing cross-spectrum of creative, innovative and British approaches to documenting the world’s most celebrated shows.
You may also want to watch:
For more information on the exhibition and museum visit www.ftmlondon.org
- 1 Newham to start weekly recycling collections
- 2 Anonymous tip off could hold key to murder of Sami Sidhom three years later
- 3 Town hall chiefs back £3m purchase of Plaistow property for rough sleeper centre
- 4 Operose: Addressing 'understandable' concerns over GP takeover
- 5 Police officer jailed for GBH after injuring man in Forest Gate
- 6 Body found in search for missing Newham man
- 7 Housing campaigners to stage protest in Canning Town over empty homes
- 8 Jailed: Newham men who raped and robbed women in Hackney home
- 9 Santino Dymiter murder: Teens given life terms for 'savage' gang killing
- 10 Women's FA Cup: West Ham 11 Chichester & Selsey 0