New nursery in West Silvertown
Britannia Village has a new community nursery - after an internet search engine introduced a budding west London entrepreneur to West Silvertown.
Tina Ratnasothy was living in west London and typed “community centres in West London” into Google, hoping to find premises in which to start her own nursery.
Luckily for east London, “West Silvertown Community Centre” came up as one of the results and the rest is history.
Tina organised a visit and, with a surgery, pharmacy and primary school next to the site, she decided to uproot to the east.
The Tiny Town DayCare centre is now running on weekdays from 8am to 6pm in Britannia Village Hall for children aged two to five and Tina is looking for more children to join as well as local staff to help her manage the toddlers.
You may also want to watch:
Tina said: “I have worked so hard to bring my ambition to life and I’m looking forward to having a full quota of 28 young charges under my wing very soon.”
Tiny Town DayCare is Ofsted approved and provides wrap around care with pre-school and reception classes at Britannia Village Primary School.
- 1 Stratford councillor who slammed Boris's bike ride cycles 30 mile round trip across London
- 2 Police appeal for help after woman raped in Beckton
- 3 Tribute to 7th Barts Health Trust worker to die of Covid-19
- 4 Fan's column: West Ham are in the mix to battle it out with the big boys
- 5 Double murder accused remanded in custody over ‘brutal’ stabbings
- 6 NHS Nightingale London's jabs hub opens as Covid-19 vaccinations ramp up
- 7 Mayor vows to continue Newham free school meals scheme
- 8 NHS 'concerned' about Covid vaccine uptake in Newham
- 9 Dangerous driver arrested after police find drugs and £28k cash
- 10 Forest Gate man, 21, charged with dangerous and drug driving
For more information, contact Tina at Tiny Town DarCare, 65 Evelyn Road, West Silvertown, E16 1TU, call 0207 511 2530 or visit www.tinytowndaycare.co.uk.