New nursery in West Silvertown
Britannia Village has a new community nursery - after an internet search engine introduced a budding west London entrepreneur to West Silvertown.
Tina Ratnasothy was living in west London and typed “community centres in West London” into Google, hoping to find premises in which to start her own nursery.
Luckily for east London, “West Silvertown Community Centre” came up as one of the results and the rest is history.
Tina organised a visit and, with a surgery, pharmacy and primary school next to the site, she decided to uproot to the east.
The Tiny Town DayCare centre is now running on weekdays from 8am to 6pm in Britannia Village Hall for children aged two to five and Tina is looking for more children to join as well as local staff to help her manage the toddlers.
Tina said: “I have worked so hard to bring my ambition to life and I’m looking forward to having a full quota of 28 young charges under my wing very soon.”
Tiny Town DayCare is Ofsted approved and provides wrap around care with pre-school and reception classes at Britannia Village Primary School.
- 1 Truck towing stolen Rolls Royce SUV crashes before dramatic foot chase
- 2 Fares Maatou was 'murdered with stolen sword', court hears
- 3 Manor Park blaze caused by the 'accidental ignition of textiles'
- 4 Moosakhan Nasiri: Man charged with Plashet Park murder
- 5 Three Met officers receive written warning over photos of murdered sisters
- 6 Man denies committing GBH during alleged robbery at Barkingside Tesco
- 7 Man denies charges after drugs raids as east London duo await trial
- 8 Woman injured after being hit by electric scooter in East Ham
- 9 Manor Park blaze: 100 firefighters get tower block fire under control
- 10 Drone images of Newham tower block blaze
For more information, contact Tina at Tiny Town DarCare, 65 Evelyn Road, West Silvertown, E16 1TU, call 0207 511 2530 or visit www.tinytowndaycare.co.uk.