May 18 2013 Latest news:
Friday, November 2, 2012
Prince Harry has been offered £100,000 to star in a raunchy Las Vegas show.
The young royal caused controversy when nude pictures of him playing strip billiards with mystery blondes in the US city appeared online in August,
Now, theatre producer David King is keen for the 28-year-old prince to return to the city and go on stage to introduce his production ‘Shades of Temptation’.
David has written a letter to Buckingham Palace inviting Harry to appear in his show - which features a striptease and scantily-clad dancers - and he promises to give the prince £100,000 to spend on the charity of his choice.
He told The Sun newspaper: “Prince Harry proved he was the ultimate playboy this summer and I thought, ‘Who else would be better for a lead role?’
“Cheekily I wrote off to the Palace to invite him on stage. This is a serious offer.”
David’s show, which has been described as a “sophisticated chic take on the world of fetish and fantasy”, opened last week at his Boulevard Theatre in MGM’s New York-New York hotel on the Las Vegas strip.
It’s not the only show Harry is wanted to appear in as ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ judge Craig Revel Horwood recently said he would love the prince to star in the BBC One ballroom dancing competition following his naked Vegas antics.
He explained: “Camilla loves ‘Strictly’, but Charles isn’t so keen.
“I’d love her to be on the show, but I’d love her to be on the show, but I’d love Prince Harry even more. Let’s face it, he’s no stranger to getting his kit off.”